SCANlab, as one of the 24 partners of the 5GCroCo consortium, participated in the kick-off meeting of the project, that took part in CTTC premises, in Castelldefels, Barcelona, on 13-15 November, 2018. 5GCroCo will trial 5G technologies in the cross-border corridor along France, Germany and Luxembourg. In addition, 5GCroCo also aims at defining new business models that can be built on top of this unprecedented connectivity and service provisioning capacity.
- 24 partners from 7 European Countries
- Total project budget ≅ 17M€
- Expected EC contribution ≅ 13M€
- Project duration: 36 Months
- 3 CCAM key use cases to be demonstrated
5GCroCo: Cross Border Control
Project website: https://5gcroco.eu/