Health and Sustainable Living, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity
The aim of the current proposal is to create an EDIH that will act as a reference point (one stop shop) to support the competitiveness of SMEs and the digital transformation of both production and development processes of services and applications (in public and private sector), as well as for the integration and enhancement of innovative products and technologies. The thematic targeting of EDIH covers the areas of Smart Health and Sustainable Living, Digital Transformation and Cybersecurity. Typical services that the hub can support are the diffusion of know-how, pre-investment testing and networking of a business / know-how / “live laboratory” ecosystem in areas with different geographical, economic and cultural characteristics. The primary goal is the design and development of digital applications and services, as they will result from the interaction of Municipalities, chambers, companies, SMEs and University bodies. The development sectors concern applications of digital transformation (in Municipalities, and companies) and applications of Smart Health, sustainable living and development, interoperable processes in public and private sectors, with the possibility of testing through the Hub on a large population scale, ensuring the security of digital personal and professional data.
Some of the applications that can be supported are:
COVID-19 traceability (e.g., fast testing and traceability in ports, airports, borders, islands, cities, ships) – high-speed data exchange, high-volume data analysis, IoT use, pre / postoperative patient monitoring (ophthalmological, dental cases, etc.) distance to reduce the risk of patient exposure and prevention of complications – (AR / VR assisted reality use, AI) etc., smart applications for sustainable living and development depending on the characteristics of the area (island areas, rural , cities), the environment etc. – (IoT, AI), as well as for digital transformation in municipalities, decisions assisted by AI etc – (Interoperability, digital transformation (digital first & digital by default)) and data security issues – cybersecurity, privacy (The Once-Only Principle, Privacy by Design and by Default)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA) Department of Informatics and Telecommunications (DIT), Μedical School (Pathology, Opthalmology etc. clinics of Attikon Hospital), Department of physics, Dental School, Department of Economics and “ARCHIMEDES” Center for Research, innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Institute of Accelerating Systems & Applications (IASA)
- University of Piraeus Research Center (UPRC) – Laboratory of Digital Culture, Smart Cities, IoT and Advanced Digital Technologies & Services
- University of the Aegean – Department of Information and Communication Systems Engineering, Information Systems Laboratory (ISL)
- University of Thessaly – Department of Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics
- National Observatory of Athens (NOA)
- City of Athens – IT Company / Municipality of Athens (DAEM)
- Municipality of Piraeus
- Municipality of Lokroi
- Municipality of Didymoteicho
- Municipality of Orestiada
- Region of Central Greece
- Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV)
- Piraeus Chamber of Handicrafts
- Chamber of Evros
- Economic Chamber of Greece
- National Transparency Authority (NTA)
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Citizens’ Protection / Hellenic Police
- Hellenic Telecommunications Organisation S.A (OTE) / R & D Dept. (OTE/COSMOTE)
- UNISYSTEMS S.A.
- HELLENIC LLOYD’S (LR)
- UNI-PHARMA S.A.
- Internet Business Hellas S.A.
- ΙΕΠΒΑ/ΕΑΑ – Ινστιτούτο Ερευνών Περιβάλλοντος και Βιώσιμης Ανάπτυξης
- NANOPLASMAS P.C.
- NANOMETRISIS P.C.
- MINDVIEW S.A.
- Open Technologies Alliance (GFOSS)
- IMPACT HUB ATHENS
- Greek Network EIP on AHA /European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing.
- Indoor and outdoor 5G Testbed
- Supported Technologies: GSM900, LTE800/1800/2600, 5G700/3500/mmwaves
- Five (5) new Antennas + one (1) upgraded, Hight 12 –20m. Local power support 1x40A or 3x16A
- Additional 6 3500/mmwavesSmall Cells in hotspot –indoor
- Connectivity of radio and baseband infrastructure through fiber optics, type G.652d
- SDN and SDR Testbed
- SDN enabled Aruba network switch
- HPE Router supporting Openflow
- Ettus USRP X310 & B210 SDR device
- Dell Precision tower controllers
- Cloud Infrastructure
- Multiple Dell servers capable of running over 100 virtual machines and a large number of containers
- Cluster management software to create and manage virtual machine
- GPUs with over 15000 CUDA cores for Deep Learning training
+30 210 7275216